Eric Koston Net Worth Income Profile and Salary. How much Eric Koston is earning, his wealth and richness estimation. Originally born in Thailand, but now Eric Koston is an American Skateboarder athlete. He is listed among the top 10 influential skateboarders in the sense of wealth. His net worth was compared with skateboarders and stood among the ten most wealthy skateboarder of the world. He was a very passionate skateboarder, started playing right from childhood and improved his skills when he was in elementary school.
His success story begins with a sponsor, which he attracted in the 90s and soon become a professional of the field. Then he was loved by the audience and showed his many of skating tricks. He also participated in video game series along with Tony Hawk. As many of the other skateboarders worked along with Tony along, we mentioned every skateboarder’s net worth including Tony Hawks net worth. Eric Koston got an appearance in Tony Hawk video series named Edition 2 thru 4 and some other like that.
Net worth of Eric Koston
See the detailed table.
|Full Name||Eric Koston|
|Net worth||$15 million|
|Profession/Source of Income||-Skateboarder
|Nick Names||Frosty, Froston, Carson Koston, Erik Coston, Ek, Champ
Eric Koston has an estimated net worth of $15 million, which is more than many of other skateboarding athletes.Eric Koston also found the Berrics and another firm with the name of Philo Thai center. These were highly exalted skate parks for new ones coming in the field of the adventurous game. Other Companies he started were Clothing Line, Four-star clothing; these were as collaboration with another businessman of the time. So he was a co-founder in these companies.
Later on, with the passage of time, as he became more and more professional in board skating skills, he got more and more sponsors, the list of Eric Koston sponsors include more than 5, which shows Eric Koston net worth will be of good figure.
Eric Koston VS Net Worth of Other Skateboarders.
- Total net worth of Eric Koston is 15 million USD.
- Eric Koston vs net worth of Steven Fernandez: Eric has 150 times more.
- Eric Koston vs net worth of Rodney Mullen Net Worth : Eric has half of Rodney Mullen.
- Eric Koston vs Net worth of Ryan Dunn: Eric has 2.5 times more.
- Eric Koston vs net worth of Wee Man: Eric has 0.3 times more.
- Stay Tuned at the celebrity net worth for more comparisons.
Short biography of Eric Koston
He is born in Thailand, but soon migrated California and got an education there. His passion for skating got to the peak when he was in elementary education. He then took it seriously and started practicing it on a regular basis. Soon he becomes successful to attract a sponsor, and in 1993 he becomes a well-known and professional in the sports. Later on achieved many milestones, like worked with legendary Tony Hawk in his video games. He also launched many firms and cofounded two companies. His journey of skateboarding was so successful that he attracted sponsors like Independent Trucks, Girl Skateboards, Jessup Griptape and many others.
Eric Koston – The Entrepreneur
He is a well-known Entrepreneur and worked a lot with partners in many fields. Entrepreneurship has a lot of part in his total net worth. He collaborated with Mariano and founded a company named Fourstar clothing. This brand was a successful venture of both partners, which was laid down in 1996.
Some other Worth Sharing Facts and Info about his career.
- He is the influential one in skateboarding, so as was called Michael Jordan of skateboarding. Other Skateboarders really boast off him.
- He worked in 9 video games. Most of them were as a venture with Tony Hawk.
- He got first prize in Summer X Games 1, “Park” contest in 1996, Summer X Games 5, “Park” contest in 2000, Summer X Games 6, “Street” contest in 2001, Summer X Games 6, “park.”
- Eric Koston victories went on till 2009 he got 1st position in many of his contests.
- Movies in which he worked are Jackass, Jackass 3D, The Motivation (2013).
- He also got appearance in more than 20 videographies related to skateboarding.