Ben Stokes Net Worth Income Profile Assets and Salary 2019. Ben Stokes is an English cricketer who was born in New Zealand. He spent 12 years of his life in NewZealand, then his family moved to England. Ben Stokes was auctioned as the most expensive player in IPL 2017 season by Rising Pune Supergiants.
He belongs to a family, having a strong background in sports. He is the son of Gerard Stoke, who was a professional player of rugby. His father also served as coach.
Net Worth of Ben Stokes
the net worth of Ben Stokes is estimated $14 Million after the addition of $6 Million auction money from IPL and England Cricket Board.
|Full Name||Benjamin Andrew "Ben" Stokes|
|Net Worth||4 million USD|
|Ben Stokes Worth in IPL 2017||$2.2 Million (most expensive player in IPL 2017)|
Ben Stokes is all rounder, can bowl with both hands, prefers right arm. He is also a middle order batsman, always contributing well in the overall score of the team. The addition of Ben Stokes for Rising Pune Supergiants is the best inclusion so far in IPL auctions 2017.
Some of the Records of Ben Stokes are
- He has the record of being one of the English cricketers to score the fastest double century.
- Another record of the fastest two and a half century by any Englishmen.
- He is the leading scorer in morning sessions of Test matches.
- He is the record holder of scoring the maximum runs while batting at number six in Test format.
Read also Alastair Cook Net Worth and income
Ben Stokes’ Debut
- He did his First-class debut against Marylebone Cricket Club while representing Durham.
- He made his ODI debut from Durham side in 2009.
- Two years later, successfully got the chance to debut in International cricket representing England.
- The same year in 2011, he made his T20 debut against W.I.
- He made his Test debut in the Ashes series of 2013-2014.
As he was surpassing one format and then to the next format, his net worth went even higher. The net worth of Ben Stokes mentioned above is the result of his efforts and hard work.